Wed, Mar 16|
Sales for People who HATE to SELL
Over 80% of today’s workers have sales as a part of their duties. Most were never trained beyond company features and benefits – and do not like doing it. This can be problem for you and your financial future.
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Over 80% of today’s workers have sales as a part of their duties. Most were never trained beyond company features and benefits – and do not like doing it. This can be problem for you and your financial future. Attendees will learn how to:
- Change their mindset from being in sales to becoming a solutions provider so sales can feel more like service.
- Have effective sales conversations that go beyond the brochure so you can close more deals and make more money.
- Determine the value their product or service brings to their clients and customers, so they understand how their work is contributing to making the world a better place.
When it's all said and done, you will walk away...
- Revamped value driven introduction
- Clear pre-qualification process
About Donna Smith Bellinger:
Donna Smith Bellinger is the CEO of DS Bellinger Consulting, LLC and has enjoyed more than 40 years of corporate leadership experience. She is a strategic, no-nonsense sales consultant who is committed to driving results for her clients. Having worked in both corporate and entrepreneurial sectors, Donna is familiar with both worlds and well versed in the challenges each sector faces, as well as how to overcome those challenges. Donna began her management career in vocational education for numerous trade and technical schools, and later transitioned into high ticket tech sales, later co-founding a technical services company. Her ability to relate to prospects in both sectors and “speak their language” has made her successful as a sales professional, and that’s the secret she teaches her clients. She simplifies the sales process, and her clients learn how to have better sales conversations, create more effective sales processes and close more deals. In addition, Donna has taught at Columbia College Chicago, is on the advisory board of Oakton Community College and serves as a Support Director Consultant for the Chicago region of BNI.
Empower CEO Series
Sales for People who Hate to Sell$0.00